Spin was founded in 1999 and deals with the design, prototyping and industrialisation of electric motors and electromechanical devices through the use of Altair simulation software of which we are developers and official distributors for the Italian market.
Spin is made up of a multidisciplinary technical team of electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, energy engineers, physicists and programmers and a pre- and post-sales customer support team engaged in sales, administration and marketing. For over thirty years we have been dealing with electrification in all fields of application by studying new technological solutions with a view to product industrialization.
We start with the feasibility analysis of the project, assess the critical points, optimize the devices up to their prototyping and series production, taking into account materials and production costs. To support customer projects and confirm virtual prototyping data, we set up an in-house laboratory where material tests and electric motor tests can be carried out.
Our customers are supported at all stages of the design process by providing technical consultancy, TSA design support, company training and in-depth technical courses. Our experience boasts important collaborations with Italian and foreign companies.
Choosing Spin means
- Being supported by a multidisciplinary technical team on all aspects of design
- Having a technical support portal available 5 days a week
- Benefit from IT support for software updates and installation
- Access the Box user area and enjoy content on the engineering world
- Access to frontal training and recordings of online sessions
- Use the online chat for customer care enquiries 5 days a week