Spin’s R&D department has developed specific know-how for the study and realisation of a new generation of synchronous reluctance motor.
All electromagnetic, thermal, vibroacoustic and mechanical aspects were examined to create efficient electric motors with high power density and no permanent magnets.
The advantages of our synchronous reluctance motor
- High efficiency: ability to meet IE4 and future standards
- Robustness and high power density: rotor made in Italy with innovative technology
- Sustainability and competitive production costs: no brushes, no conductors in the rotor no rare earths
- No overheating in the rotor
- Low rotor inertia and high dynamic response
Our synchronous reluctance motor models
The synchronous reluctance motor is available in two versions – Pure and High Density – with different characteristics and power densities to meet all specific requirements. Our motors are: innovative in design, fast, economical, quiet and efficient.