Spin designs and prototypes electric motors and electromechanical devices for the marine industry. The shipbuilding industry is converting its means of transport and port infrastructure to a new generation with the aim of reducing environmental impact. New technologies for shore-side power supply of ships at berth during stops, new systems for storing and generating electricity, and conversion of engines to hybrid and electric. We have realized important projects in the naval field of hybrid and full electric engines.
Some examples of our activities in the naval sector
- Analysis, optimization and design of electric motors
- Analysis, optimization and design of electromechanical devices
- Prototyping and industrialization of electric motors
- Prototyping and industrialization of electromechanical devices
- Study and analysis of battery packs