The feasibility study of a project is the first step in assessing the project’s potential opportunities. In this first phase, we define the technical and economic feasibility of a project by presenting an accurate study and business plan. We gather ideas, estimates and all the necessary information to provide the client with an overall picture of what needs to be done to achieve the results. The feasibility assessment is the first step in our project workflow and allows us to obtain an overall picture and to highlight the time and cost of the subsequent phases. In this preliminary phase we gather information, construction drawings (if any), preliminary data and business objectives.
The project feasibility analysis includes:
- Analysis of preliminary data provided by the customer
- Analysis of the device/electric motor
- Material analysis of device/electric motor construction
- Suggestions on industrialization and building materials
- Suggestions on new innovative and environmentally sustainable technologies
- The drafting of a complete project workflow with the necessary steps for planning and achieving business objectives
Our experience in the design and prototyping of electrical devices and motors has led us over the years to develop simple and fast calculation tools that can estimate the performance of devices in just a few steps, simplifying the development process and streamlining design time.