Axial Flux Motor the Swift module for the calculation and analysis of axial flux motors.
The design of axial flux motors often requires the use of 3D calculation models, making the analysis complex and time-consuming. Axial Flux Motor allows you to accurately handle analytical, concentrated parameter and 3D FEM models for the electromagnetic and thermal analysis of the device. In addition, the integrated sensitivity analysis allows you to evaluate the effects of design variations and construction tolerances.
Main advantages of Swift Axial Flux Motor
- Simple: it has a simple, standardized interface
- Fast: automates the generation of calculation models through interactive dialogue boxes, reducing analysis and simulation time
- Accurate: enables accurate results by automatically connecting various software
Axial Flux Motor in its functionality incorporates the ability to interface with Altair Compose software, suitable for electromagnetic calculations, and Altair Activate, suitable for thermal analysis, allowing you to obtain:
- The main electromagnetic quantities at the operating point
- Mapping the main electromagnetic quantities on the torque-velocity plane