Electromagnet the Swift Mosaic module for the calculation and analysis of linear electromagnetic actuators.
The operation of the electromagnet simultaneously involves multiple physical phenomena, including thermal, electromagnetic and dynamic phenomena. Common simulation software usually allows these phenomena to be analyzed separately, which is why we have decided to encompass multiple functionalities in a single tool that is simple and fast in its use, but at the same time, accurate in its results.
Electromagnet will allow you to automate calculation procedures and automatically connect different software by performing a multidisciplinary device analysis.
The main advantages of Swift Electromagnet
- Simple: standardized interface that reduces simulation time
- Fast: automates the generation of calculation models through interactive dialogue boxes, reducing analysis and simulation time
- Accurate: obtains accurate results by connecting various software automatically
Electromagnet‘s functionality incorporates the possibility of interfacing with the Altair Flux (indicated for in-depth electromagnetic analysis) and Altair Activate (indicated for electromagnetic, thermal and dynamic analysis) software, enabling:
- Force vs. stroke diagrams
- Transients of electrical and mechanical quantities based on actual impressed voltage
- Sensitivity analysis on system parameters