Swift Mosaic’s Magnet module is suitable for dimensioning single, coupled magnets and magnetic sensors, providing an accurate device calculation under standard conditions as well as within a tolerance range.
In these types of applications, it is useful to consider not only the device in nominal configuration, but also the effect of dimensional tolerances and material properties.
The speed of the simulation is guaranteed by the high degree of automation of the procedure, which takes the designer directly to the consultation of the results.
The main advantages of Swift Magnet
- Simple: a simple, standardized interface that reduces simulation time
- Fast: automates the generation of calculation models through interactive dialogue boxes, reducing analysis and simulation time
- Accurate: enables accurate results by automatically connecting various software
Magnet in its functionality incorporates the possibility of interfacing with Altair Flux software, suitable for in-depth electromagnetic analysis, allowing you to obtain:
- Calculation of magnetic induction generated by the magnet on points, lines and planes
- Magnet attraction force calculation
- Sensitivity analysis on system parameters